"Never give up what you want most for what you want at the moment."

Tuesday, March 30, 2010

Beginning a blog isn't an easy thing to do. I think it's an awesome idea, but one i'm going to have to stick with once I start. Hmmmmm..... And then you have to be creative and make time. I love writing in journals though so this should be fun I think.
Since high school graduation in 2009, so much has changed in my life. I moved to Orem, Utah right after grad and attended Utah Valley University for two semesters. After a while of having more than enough play and fun I decided on hair school. I've always planned on doing it so I packed again and moved to Rexburg, Idaho. I have now been here 3 months, LOVING school, meeting awesome people, and have realized how much of a momma's girl I really am! Meaning, I travel back home quite often and talk to her 1 to 2 times a day on the phone. But mostly, I have realized how blessed I am in life! I have the most AMAZING family!!!!! I've learned to rely on all of them for support. Living next to my sister Serene has been the best thing in the world! I love her and Colt to death! I'm so grateful for the opportunity to live near those two!! - Just one more thing- The 5 layer burritos at taco bell are the so freaking AMAZING!!! TRY THEM!!!! Peace out for now- BBB

No comments: